Automate ethernet IPX800 V5
Webserver HTTPS, Dashboard LiveView, Program LINK, Philips Hue, MQTT, METEO
This version brings a very high level of security with the possibility of having the embedded webserver secured in https.
Powerfull function like "Link" and "Liveview are emerging to simplify dashboard editing and programming.
The new import/export functions of widgets, templates, color themes etc... allow sharing between users.
The IPX800 V5 is natively compatible with Philips Hue and MQTT.
Professionnals functions such as Modbus and Optoisolated I/O will be activated free of charge at the start of 2022.
Many changes are already under development. Updates will be free.
All extensions of the IPX800 V4 (except X-GSM) are compatible and can be connected to the IPX800 V5.
The ResFull API allows you to interact with the IPX800 V5 from an external software.
- 32 bits ARM processor, clocked @ 480Mhz
- Multitasking Real time Operating System.
- IPV4 management (IPV6 ready)
- HTTPS DTLS 1.2, TLS 1.3 with automatic generation and renewal of certificates
- RestFul API
- 8 relay with 10A dry contact (cos phi 1)
- 8 digitals inputs (Overvoltage protection up to 15Vdc)
- 4 analogs inputs 0/3.3V 16 bits
- 2 x 2 voltage inputs optoisolated 5kv
- 4 open collector output.
- 1 Modbus output
- 1 Bus EBX V4
- 2 connectors RJ45 Bus "Powered EBX"
- 1 Bus EXT
- Lan 10/100 Mbits, Auto-MDIX, cable diagnostics, Energy Efficient, Ethernet IEE802.3az.
- Power supply: 12 à 18V DC
- Consumption from 1 àto 4W (8 relay activated)
- IPX-OS5 Operating system with embbeded Webserver.
- DIN rail mounting IEC60715