X200pH addon for IPX800*
Add a pH and an ORP phrobe to your IPX800*. Display your pool's pH in your IPX800*.
X200pH for IPX800*
- Connect the X200pH addon to the IPX800's* addon bus or to an X8R
- Select the addon channel by pressing on the SEL button (see manual)
- Connect your phrobes
- Do a first calivration of your X200pH to obtain a reliable measuremnt (see manual)
- Display your swimming pool's pH
NB: A pH probe is very sensitive to disturbances in the environnment in which it's placed. Don't hesitate to re-calibrate your X200pH regulary in order to always obtain precise measurements.
- Used to connect a pH and a Redox probe.
- The X200pH can be combined with X8R, X400 Analog and00-CT addons.
- 2 phrobe inputs on BNC connector.
- BUS output for combination with other addons.
- Simple installation, self-powwered with the IPX800* bus.
Firmware 3.05.57 is required for the X200pH addon to be recognized
X200pH is delivered without phrobe
* To communicate with an IPX800 V4, an X-Bridge in necessary
2 years warranty
Made in France