Wireless transmission of pulse count and TIC.
Works with Linky.
Works with Linky counters
RF Pulse allows wireless transmission (via Enocean Technology) of pulse counts (incremented on 2 digital inputs) and informations from electrical counter (via TIC).
To know if the product works fine, there is a DEL on the front face. It blinks when the product sending frame. There also is a push button that allows to send pairing frame and reset counters if it long puhsed when the product supplied.
Made in France.
RF pulse is made in France, in Nantes (44)
- 1 TIC input, compatible with Linky.
- 2 digital input for pulse count.
- Enocean emitter, EEP A5-12-00, 12 channels.
- 12 Volts direct current.
- Consumption less than 0.5 Watts.
- DIN rail fastening (1 module wide).