Cold water meter
Cold water meter with pulse output (1 imp. / 1 liter), connection 3/4 "Control your water consumption".
Cold water meter with pulse output ( 1 imp . / 1 liter ), connection 3/4
This type water meter single jet can be used for volumetric measurement of cold water (30 ° C max) . With a small footprint, it is easy to insert into an existing line to add a counting system .
It is equipped with a pulse of reed type bulb ( ILST ) for remote reading , and has a dry dial adjustable 360 ° .
The pulse output of the meter can be connected to a computer or data logger to record the flow of water flowing through the meter . It allows to monitor the consumption of an installation, an apartment, a pipes, a home ...
This counter is made in Italy, and therefore EEC approved . It is provided with a probe and fittings.
- Water meter equipped with a pulse output
- For the measurement of cold water up to 30 ° C
- Follow your intake of cold water
- Ease of Installation
- Compatible with IPX800V2 relay cards and IPX800V3
- Operating Temperature : 0 to +125 ° C
- Emitter Type: Dry contact ( reed )
- Max : 30V / 0.2A
- Cable length: 2m
- Connection diameter : 3/4
- Maximum water temperature : 30 ° C
- Pulse / Litre : 1 pulse / 1 Liter
- Maximum flow 5m ³ / h